Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Introducing "Whip-it-Out Wednesday"

There are many of you out there (like me) who don't always have a lot of time to spend on designing cards--or we just aren't the type to create elaborate works of art which need to be framed rather then sent! And so we do our darndest to find cards to make which will qualify in the 10 minutes or less area. But if you are like me, sometimes you just can't think of ANYTHING to make that won't require a gazillion supplies and tons of cutting!

Welcome to Whip-it-Out Wendesday!

Beginning today, I will be sharing weekly cards and/or projects which take 10 minutes or less to make and require minimal supplies. My hope is that I will jump start your mojo and give you some ideas for your own creations!

The theme for today is "Thank You" cards!

Card #1: Simple Thanks
(Inspired by a card in Card Maker Magazine)
Stamps: Fall Festival (Unity Stamps), Grateful Thanks (PMS)
Ink:
Coffee Bean (Brilliance)
Coloring:
SU Markers
Paper:
White Cardstock
Accessories/Tools:
Labels 8 Nesties, Ribbon

Card #2: Embossed Thank You
Stamps: Thanks so Much (Verve)
Ink: SU Marker-Bravo Burgundy
Paper: CS-Bravo Burgundy (SU) and White
Accessories/Tools: embossing folder, Labels 8 Nestabilities, gems

I hope that when you need a quick and simple Thank You Card, these will help your mojo!

4 Words of Love:

Danni said...

Clever idea for a weekly post! Very nice cards!

Cassie said...

they are just lovely! and CAS cards are my favorite! i look forward to your weekly posts for this!

Anita Hovey said...

OMGosh the title is hilarious Lisa! Great CAS cards...looking forward to your future inspirations!

Kim said...

Lisa, these are beautiful! I will look forward to your weekly post as I prepare card packs for presents.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps