Tuesday, November 24, 2009

All Things...

One of my most favorite scriptures is Mark 10:27. My card for you today uses this scripture (available at Paper Makeup Stamps) as it's focal point. I've used the sketch VLVNOV01 as my layout guide, as well as CASEing a beautiful card seen HERE. I loved the red, the swirls and the flowers! It's hard to see, but the circle is embossed and outlined in Old Olive. I just love Ridinghood Red and Old Olive together and will be sad when my Ridinghood Red runs out! I enjoyed decorating the inside of my card too this time. I just love those swirls!

Card Details
Stamps:
With God...(PMS), Swirls from a Clear Flourish Set
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) and Old Olive SU Marker
Paper: Ridinghood Red, Old Olive (SU) and White (GP)
Accessories/Tools: small Flower punch (marvy), adhesive gems, Birds & Vines EF and paper piercer

Don't forget to drop by tomorrow for week #2 of Whip-It-Out Wednesday!

2 Words of Love:

Danni said...

I {heart} this! It turned out so very pretty!!

Katie Cotton said...

oh my WORD! I just love love love this card!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps