Monday, November 30, 2009

20,000 and 30...two big numbers!

Sometime yesterday, I was stunned to see that my hit counter reached 20,000! How on earth did that happen so quickly? I'm in awe of the bloghoppers out there deeming my blog worthy of your time! *muah!*

Only a few of you know that my birthday is coming up on December 16th. This year it's a *special* one because I'm turning...THIRTY!!! Yep, the big 3-0! And you know what? I'm sooo ready for it! My 20's have brought me amazing blessings and happiness, so I can only imagine what the 30's will bring!

Because of my fabulous 20,000 hits and my birthday, I will be having BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY to give away, so stay tuned...you will be able to start entering to win it, beginning December 1st!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps