Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Word Art Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

As many of you know, Wednesday are special days--because it's Word Art Wednesday on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog! Today's free digi (available in jpg and png) is super fabulous, head on over HERE and snag your digi! But remember, you only have until November 3rd to get it, so don't hesitate!

I'll be back in a bit with the project I made with the digi--so stay tuned!



ps. Only a few more days until the November 2009 PMS Sneak Peaks Start!!!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps