Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Word Art Wednesday

Today is Word Art Wednesday on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! We used to have Freebie Fridays, but since we moved the challenge blog to Friday, we had to find a new day for the fabulous free digis that Katie offers--because we want you to have them!

Today's free digi is a very simple, but meaningful quote about friendship. You will be able to find this FREE digi HERE on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog. I whipped up a simple card using the sentiment. I actually was CASE-ing on of my own cards seen HERE. I love this design paper and was tickled to find that the SU color Pretty In Pink was a perfect match to the pink in the paper! I added a bit of chalk to the quote to highlight some of the words and added Stickles (using Stardust) to the pink layer of the quote.

Card Recipe
Stamps:
"My Best Friend" FREE digi (
PMS)
Paper: CS-Pretty in Pink (SU) and White (GP); DP-Meadowbrook (Paper Studio)
Accessories & Tools: ribbon, adhesive crystal gems, chalk

I hope you will snag this fabulous freebie and use it on a creation of your own!


Don't forget to check out the Word Art Wednesday Giveaway on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! It's a great digi BUT you only have until October 27th to Download it! You can find it HERE.

3 Words of Love:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! I love how soft and pretty your card is. :)

Randee E said...

Super card Lisa!! Love the bling across the bottom :0)

Katie Cotton said...

this is such a sweet card!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps