Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We could learn a lot from crayons...

This is the card I made using this week's FREE DIGI for Word Art Wednesday by Paper Makeup Stamps. I have used the layout from this week's sketch challenge (SC252) on Splitcoast Stampers and flipped it. All the other elements are the same. I used a piece of very very bright and colorful patterened paper for my inspiration. I went over some of the words on the digi with my chalks to bring more color to the white layer.

(It's hard to tell that used SU Pink Passion and Gable Green paper for the cardstock. The lighting just really faded the color)

This is also my entry for this week's Spots N Stripes challenge for PaperTake Weekly. I used the "Swiss Dots" folder on my Pink Passion strip and the patterned paper has dots as well.

Card Recipe
Stamps:
Crayons Free Digi (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Paper: CS-Pink Passion, Gable Green (SU), White (GP); PP from stash
Accessories: chalks, adhesive gems, Stickles (Stardust), "Swiss Dots" EF, dimensionals



Don't forget to check out the Word Art Wednesday Giveaway on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! It's a great digi BUT you only have until November 3rd to Download it! You can find it HERE.

1 Words of Love:

Jill said...

beautiful card Lisa thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps