Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PMSRP16: A CASE of Randee

It's Tuesday and almost the middle of October! Definitely fall here in Northern Kentucky and I'm loving it! Fall is probably my most favorite season...especially here where the leaves turn such brilliant colors!

As many of you know, last Wednesday was the fabulous Paper Makeup Stamps October Release Party! We have two challenges running until the 14th celebrating this party. Today I'm sharing the first challenge which was to CASE a card by the new PMS DT member Randee! HERE is her fabulous gallery and THIS is the card I CASE'd. I loved the design of this card and the way she used the Sizzlit Diecut for the image.

I kept the layout the same, the paper piercing and used the same Sizzlit Diecut (Leafy Branch) but changed everything else. The sentiment is one of the brand new Fall Sentiments by Paper Makeup Stamps and are available for purchase HERE.

I used paper from my new cardstock paper pad called "Autumn" by Recollections that I bought at Michaels while down in GA. I just love that it's totally fall and every piece of paper coordinates and is also double sided! To get the rustic look I wanted I did a bit of thumping with a couple ink pads--a technique you can learn about HERE and the technique use for CAS36. I used a light Cocoa (Colorbox) for the base ink color and then thumped using Chestnut Roan (Colorbox).

Card Details
Stamps: Ready for Fall (PMS)
Ink: Cocoa and Chestnut Roan (Colorbox Cateye)
Paper: Autumn Paper Pad (Recollections)
Accessories & Tools: "Leafy Branch" Sizzlit (SU), Threading Water Border Punch (Fiskars), Thumbtack for paper piercing


If you play along with this challenge (But you have to hurry!) please use PMSRP16 and Paper Makeup Stamps as your keywords if you upload to Splitcoast. Or you can just upload your creation to the forum thread HERE.



Don't forget to check out the Countdown to Christmas Sale this week on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! You only have until Friday to get in on this week's deal!

5 Words of Love:

Kim said...

Lisa, that is so GORGEOUS. I love the paper you used!

Randee E said...

What a GORGEOUS card Lisa! Love how you "thumped" the sentiment - it's perfect. Thanks soo much for all your sweet commetns they really make me smile :0)

Tina said...

Lisa, this is so pretty!

Toothy said...

Cute, love the colors you chose, and I also love the Kentucky fall weather.

Heather said...

Oh This is Beautiful Lisa!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps