Friday, October 02, 2009

PMS Sneaks for October-Day 1: A Fairy Nice Release!

Welcome to Day 1 of the Paper Makeup Stamps October Release Sneak Peaks! Today some of the PMS DT will be showing you the four new fairies being released this month! You will be introduced to:

Melody~ the fairy designed by our PMS Gallery Challenge Winner, Michelle!
Adam~ the little boy who loves fall
Holly~ The fairy bundled up for winter
PMS Fairy~ the frumpy fairy feeding her cravings

You all know I adore fall, so I'm sure it's no surprise that I'm introducing you to Adam. He's having fun playing in some leaves! I colored him with my BIC, Prismacolor, SU and Copic markers and went over the leaves with gold spicca after filling them in. I dabbed the swirls with Stickles and filled in his wings with more Stickles (using diamond). The sentiment is from one of my little Studio G sets and the leaf on the sentiment is a rub-on. I used the Argyle embossing folder for the horizonal strip. I brought the circle layers to the inside of the card as well. The leaves I stamped were from the same Studio G set I used for the outside sentiment.

Card Details:
Stamps:
Adam (PMS Oct. 2009), Fall is in the air (studio G)
Ink: Chestnut Roan (Colorbox)
Coloring: BIC, SU, Prismacolor and Copic (E21) markers
Paper: CS-Ridinghood Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive (SU) and White (GP)
Accessories & Tools: push pin (for the piercing), Petite Scallop Circles-large (Nesties), dimensionals, Stickles (Stardust & Diamond), "Argyle" Embossing folder, Gold Spicca


Go check out what some of the other DT members did with the new fairies!

To see Melody, visit Tangii and Lisa K
To see Holly, drop by Dawn W and Christi
For a glimpse at the PMS Fairy, stop by Jamie and Katie
And for another glimpse of Adam, you can drop by Tina's blog!

What can you expect for Day 2 of the Sneaks? Tomorrow we will be sharing some of the generic single stamps as well as a new small stamp set (you've seen part of it before!). You DON'T want to miss it!

5 Words of Love:

Michelle said...

Oh wow! I love how Adam looks like he is racing through the leaves. What a superb job with your coloring and adding some extra sparkle. I like how you coordinated the inside of the card too. I rarely think to do that. I'm so excited about Melody's release - yay! :)

Kim said...

What a great card, Lisa!!!!

Stampin_melissa said...

Ooh, saw your card over on the PMS blog and had to tell you that your card is great! Love how you coordinated the argyle embossing with the diamonds on this sweater! Great job!

Jackie Thomas said...

I was just blog hopping and came across your amazing card. You are very talented indeed. The colours look fab together. am looking forward to following your journey. xo Jackie

Dawn Mercedes said...

wow...you really did a fantastic job. I love the argyle embossing folder too!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps