Monday, October 05, 2009

PMS Sneaks~ Day 4: Thankful for More Sentiments

Day 4 of the PMS Sneaks contains the rest of the new sentiments being released this month. We've got quite a collection and they are perfect for general use as well as specific for thank you cards or the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday! Today we have six more sentiments to share with you and I'm going to be sharing two of them!

The first card uses the new sentiment "Give Thanks" which is perfect for the upcoming Thanksgiving season! I've paired this sentiment with the new autumn loving fairy Adam. I loosely followed the sketch for SC246.

Card Details
Stamps
: Adam and "Give Thanks" (PMS Oct. 2009)
Coloring: BIC, SU, Prismacolor and Copic (E21) markers
Paper: CS-Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy (SU) and White (GP)
Accessories & Tools: Stickles (Diamond & Stardust), Argyle embossing folder, buttons, Petite Scalloped Circle-Large (Nestabilities)


My second card uses the new stamp "Grateful Heart". It will be the perfect accent to any thanksgiving image, or just as a solo stamp for a Thank You card. I chose to use it as a solo stamp. The layout of this card is for this week's challenge on Sweet n Sassy Stamps SSS23. Isn't that paper fabulous? I received it in a card kit swap from my friend Heather D. before I ever had Rich Razzleberry cardstock--so imagine my surprise when I discovered it was a perfect match! And it's NOT SU paper! Sadly, it's my only piece! (sob!)

*Heather D....if you are reading this, where did you get this fabulous paper??*

Card Details
Stamps: "Grateful Heart" (PMS Oct. 2009)
Paper: CS-Rich Razzleberry (SU), White (GP); DP from stash
Accessories & Tools: Swiss Dots Embossing folder, adhesive gems, Stickles (stardust), dimensionals

To see the other four new sentiments go check out the Paper Makeup Stamps blog post today--or go check out Lisa K, Kim, Jamie and Katie too!

See you tomorrow for Day 5 of the fabulous October Release Sneaks for Paper Makeup Stamps!

7 Words of Love:

Kim said...

Lisa, those are both incredible!

Tina said...

So pretty Lisa!

Micki said...

Oh I love your Give Thanks card ( I love the other one too, lol, but this one just really makes me stop and say 'ohhh')

I think it's the colors and the layout, I dunno, but that card just makes me stop. KWIM? :-)

Michelle said...

Beautiful fall samples. If you find out where to get that fabulous DP let me know! :)

Randee E said...

Beautiful cards Lisa!

Lisa Kind said...

Great cards, Lisa! So pretty and so autumn-inspired!

Christi said...

Both of your cards are awesome!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps