Wednesday, October 07, 2009

PMS Release Day Blog Hop!

Happy Paper Makeup Stamps Release Day! If you've come here from Tangii's blog then you are in the right place...if not, you might want to start at the beginning of the hop back at the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog to get all the details about the code letters you are collecting (for 15% off!) and to make sure you get hopping in order!

For the hop I have made a project using another one of the Thanksgiving inspired sentiments released this month called "Thanksgiving Prayer". I think the prayer is so fabulous that I wanted it to be the main focus, thus kept my card a simple black and white.

Card Details
Stamps: Thanksgiving Prayer (PMS Oct. 2009)
Paper: CS-Basic Black (SU) and White (Georgia Pacific); DP-"Studio Poppies" (Chatterbox)
Accessories & Tools: Labels 8 Nestabilites, adhesive gems, dimensionals

My code letter for you is the EXTRAORDINARY, EXCELLENT, EXCITING letter...

Once you've left me some love (because you love me sooooo much! LOL!), head on over to the Dynamic Dawn B for another beautiful piece of eye candy!

I hope you will come to the Release Party tonight at the PMS Forum--I unfortunately won't be able to attend as I am in GA until the 11th--but come and chat and see the challenges and try to win the prizes! The fun starts at 8pm CST!!

17 Words of Love:

Dawn Mercedes said...

haha...thanks for the complimentary adjective! Your card is simply stated and inspiring!

Heather said...

This is absolutely stunning! Beautiful job!

Brandi said...

Amazing Lisa! This is beautiful!

Michelle said...

What a perfect way to frame this perfect quote. :)

Christi said...

Simply gorgeous!!!

Kim said...

Lisa, this is so beautiful!

Randee E said...

Lisa I LOVE this card. I am a big fan of black and white and this card showcases the prayer perfectly! Just beautiful!

jan farnworth said...

just stunning. love your background song as well.

Carisa said...

beautiful!! i love how you showcase these sentiments so perfectly.

Shaela said...

your card is beautiful in its simplicity :)

Katie Cotton said...

this is so simple and beautiful, great joB!

Stampin_melissa said...

Beautiful and elegant!

Alex said...

What a beautiful card. The choice to go black and white is perfect!

Tina said...

Breathtakingly beautiful!

Mandi said...

What a beautiful way to show off this sentiment! Great job Lisa! :)

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty and elegant in that black and white! Love this card, Lisa!

Kristie said...

This is beautiful!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps