Friday, October 23, 2009

Makeup For the Weekend~ Color Inspiration!

Friday...what a beautiful word. LOL! I am so ready for the weekend...except for the fact I have to write a paper on some ancient Indian/Hindu Literature. Not quite what I had invisioned for my weekend, but oh well.

But at least I have some Makeup for the Weekend to share! Makeup for the Weekend is the new name we decided on for the weekly challenges on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog. Last week's challenge allowed us to try out ATC's, and those who participated did a fabulous job! This week, your challenge is very simple: use purple, orange, black and white on your projects! These are great colors for fall, thanksgiving and/or Halloween! Honestly, I'd never used these colors together before so at first I had trouble, until I remembered some gingham patterned paper I had stashed away! Using this week's Sketch Challenge #251 (SC251) over on Splitcoast, I put together this card featuring "Thanksgiving Prayer" one of the stamps in the new set Grateful Thanks by Paper Makeup Stamps.

Card Details
Stamps:
Thanksgiving Prayer (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS-Basic Black (SU), White (GP), and Orange (Paper Studio); DP-gingham from DCWV pad
Accessories & Tools: buttons, stitching


If you decide to play along, make sure you use the keywords makeup4theweekend02 and paper makeup stamps if you upload to a Splitcoast gallery. Otherwise, just link it up on the PMS blog!


Don't forget to check out the Word Art Wednesday Giveaway on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! It's a great digi BUT you only have until October 27th to Download it! You can find it HERE.

4 Words of Love:

Tina said...

This is so pretty Lisa, I love those papers.

Kim said...

That looks awesome, Lisa!

Danni said...

So nice!

Randee E said...

This card reminds me of a bright cheery picnic :0) Love it!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps