Monday, October 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

I'm back from my trip to GA! We had a blast and enjoyed fun in the sunshine and warm weather. I came home to the ultimate fall weather with 50 degrees and clouds! Perfect for digging out those long sleeved shirts and jeans...and for baking bread and making cheddar potato soup! MMm!

I am hoping to have a card to share today, but if not today, definitely tomorrow!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps