Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cute Card Thursday gets Spooky!

It's my second week as the Guest Designer on the Cute Card Thursday blog! It's been fun to see myself showcased with the other regular DT members and quite fun to put something together for everyone! The theme on CCT this week is Halloween inspiration!

I opted to use traditional Halloween colors paired with one of the funky little monsters from Paper Makeup Stamps. This little fella is Al and I've paired him with one of the sentiments from the Monster Sentiment Set. The layout of this card is based on SC247, but I've made it crooked to go with the monster idea. The stitching is a rub-on and I used the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder. With a couple buttons, distressing on the image layer, and Shimmerz on his eyes (Angel Wings) my card was perfect for this week's CCT theme.

Card Details
Stamps:
Al and Monster Sentiments (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Coloring: SU, Prismacolor and BIC markers
Paper: CS-Dusty Durango, Basic Black (SU), White (GP); DP "Orange and Black Circles" (Paper Studio)
Accessories & Tools: rub-ons, buttons, Shimmerz, Tiny Bubbles embossing folder, dimensionals, distressing tool

I hope you will play along!

2 Words of Love:

Heather said...

HEHEHEHEHE!!! I saw your card!!! It is SOOOO CUTE! lol!!!

Christi said...

Love your card girlie!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps