Friday, September 25, 2009

A Tag for Freebie Friday

Can you believe it's the last weekend of September???!!! Shocking! Fall is sweeping into Kentucky--FINALLY! We had a rip roarin' downpour last night which got our dry creek raging and my roses drenched and kneeling under the weight of the moisture! The leaves are finally turning colors and the humidity is leaving the air! Sooooo nice!

Today's Freebie Friday giveaway by Paper Makeup Stamps is perfect for fall! I whipped out a little tag card using this week's freebie which you can snag for yourself HERE on the blog. Remember, that like usual, you only have one week to snag it, so don't wait around too long!

Okay, what's up with my picture? Why is it pixelating?? Sorry about that. It's being wonky again...

Tag Recipe
Stamp: Autumn Free Digi (
PMS)
Paper: CS-Basic Black, Dusty Durango (SU)
Accessories & Tools: Petite Scalloped Circle-large (nesties), Stickles (Icicle), black grosgrain ribbon

1 Words of Love:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Love it, and that's a great freebie too!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps