Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Pocket Prayer

It's a Fall Day here on the farm! The wind is keeping it quite chilly and the rain is drizzly. But every now and then the sun pops it's head out to brighten the day! I am super busy getting everything ready for our departure tomorrow afternoon. I have all my posts scheduled for while I'm gone, so you probably won't even miss me! But I'll be back in person on the 11th!

My card for you today doesn't have any challenges attached to it. It's just something I made this weekend for a friend. I have always loved pocket style cards and the one I used here is the very first one I ever made wayyyyyy back when! You can find the tutorial HERE on SCS if you want to try it out yourself. The patterned paper is from a swap awhile ago and it just happened to be an exact match to the Rich Razzleberry cardstock! I am sad that this was my only piece! If anyone knows who makes it, I'd love to know! I used some textured cardstock by Paper Studio for my Aqua and it ended up matching very well too.
I used two stamps from the Nature's Song set by Paper Makeup Stamps. It's a great silhouette set that just doesn't get inked up enough around here. I cut out one of flower from the patterned paper for the top of the insert and then added gems to the inside of it. I like the way it looks!

Card Details
Stamps:
Nature's Song (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS-Rich Razzleberry (SU), Aqua (Paper Studio), White (GP); DP from stash
Accessories & Tools: Petite Scalloped Circles (Nestabilities), adhesive gems,

While I'm gone you will see another Pocket Card I made when I made this one...one of the rare times when I make two cards at the same time! LOL!

Don't forget that the Sneak Week for the October 2009 release by Paper Makeup Stamps starts on Friday, October 2nd! The PMS DT has a great week for you with all kinds of gorgeous projects to share!


Don't forget to check out the Freebie Friday Giveaway on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! It's a super cute piece of Word Art and you only have until October 1st to Download it! You can find it HERE.

1 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps