Friday, September 04, 2009

PMS Sneaks-Day 4: Apple-licious!

So, how have you liked the PMS Sneak Peaks so far? Pretty fabby, huh? Loved those fairies, didn't you?! I sure did! Well, it's another day and time for us to share another category with you! Today some of the PMS DT are sharing sneaks of the second BRAND NEW stamp set called "Apples to Apples". This set is perfect for those of you who do school gifts, scrapbooking, teacher gifts, or just fun to make goodies for your school aged kiddos!

My project today is NOT a card! SURPRISE! I just thought that this would be a super cute idea for a lunch bag. The "Back to School" and the Apple quartet (each is a single stamp) are few of the stamps in the set. I love how the apples are each slightly different from the other. These are great to use together, or to seperate. I chose to use them in a row. I colored them with SU markers, outlining them with Prismacolor (Cool Grey 30%) but I then went over the red of each apple with my Red Spicca pen...so they shine and shimmer...I think you can see that better in this next pic....(forgive the red fuzzies that got on there from the ribbon. i forgot to blow them off) Don't they look cute? I love their sparkliness. I filled in the number "two" as well. I used one of my most favorite red ribbons for my bow. It's a really yummy bright red and I love the white double stitch on it. And even better--I got it at Wal-Mart for like $.30 a yard! I have it in black too.

Project Details
Stamps:
Apple Set (PMS)
Coloring: SU Markers (Real Red, Chocolate Chip), Primacolors (Cool Grey 30% and Brick White)
Paper: CS-Black (Paper Studio), White (GP)

Accessories & Tools: ribbon, red spicca pen, hole punch, white lunch bag


Make sure you check out today's post on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog so you can see what some of the other PMS DT members came up with! This set really is a must have if you have school aged kids or are in education!

See you tomorrow for Day 5 of our PMS September Release Sneak Peaks! You will LOVE tomorrow's category...I promise!

Have a fabulous weekend! We are headed out of town for one last weekend of camping! Hopefully we can get in some swimming before packing away the swimsuits for yet another summer!

6 Words of Love:

Tina said...

Wow, this is so lovely!

Toothy said...

Very Cute, so where do you get your spica pens?

Christi said...

This is awesome! I love the shimmer!!!

Maria Matter said...

I just love this....perfect!

blessings, Maria

ScrapinShana said...

I guess because I'm a teacher, I love all things apple!! This is super cute! Great job as usual Lisa =)

Dawn Mercedes said...

oh! I love the sparkles on the apples...didn't notice that before!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps