Monday, September 28, 2009

PMS Monday Challenge~Ruby Olive Chocolates!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend! We have been busy getting ready to leave on Thursday (Oct 1st) for 10 days for a religious observance which we will be attending down in Jekyll Island, GA this year. My family is flying down there from WA state and we are all staying in a big house on the beach. We are really hoping all that rain will go away so we can enjoy nice weather! Needless to say, I'm a card making maniac as I'm hustling to get all my sneak peak's ready to go for the PMS October Release which will begin Friday, October 2nd and run through October 7th--which is the release party and PMS Design Team Blog Hop! But let's just start with something for today!

Today's challenge on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog is brought to you courtesy of Tina Hale! She has a color challenge for you using the fabulous colors Ruby, Olive and Chocolate! Isn't that a fabulous combination? My card is very simple. I used a random flower image from another clear stamp set and paired it with the sentiment "You are in my prayers" from the Nature's Song set by Paper Makeup Stamps.

Card Details
Stamps: Nature's Song (PMS), flower image (Clear Cat)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS-Ridinghood Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Brown (SU)
Accessories & Tools: crystal brad, floral lace punch, Petite Scalloped Circles-large (Nesties)

Have a great Monday and make sure you go to the PMS Blog to see what some of the other design team members have created for your viewing pleasure! If you decide to play, and I hope you will, make sure you use the tag/keyword PMSMC29 when uploading to your SCS gallery--and make sure you link your creation up with Mr. Linky!

Don't forget to check out the Freebie Friday Giveaway on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! It's a super cute piece of Word Art and you only have until October 1st to Download it! You can find it HERE.

4 Words of Love:

Tina said...

This is sooooo cute Lisa.

Heather said...

this is very pretty! I love your punches.

Thanks for your comment the other day. That scripture really helped me that day too. God is so good and he loves us so much. We just have to stop, be still and just KNOW then things make more sense. Love you!

scrappypug said...

so pretty!

Kim said...

Lisa, so beautiful!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps