Monday, September 21, 2009

PMS Monday Challenge: To Die For

It's another Monday and the last FULL week of September! Did you enjoy your last weekend of summer? We had beautiful weather--even with the drizzly Sunday. But now I'm ready for fall! The first day of Autumn is on Tuesday!

This week's Monday Challenge (PMSMC28) on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog, is brought to you by the lovely Lisa Kind! She has chosen the challenge of: Die-cuts and Punches! She wants you to use all those different punches you have! And if you use Nesties--well you need to use something other then just the standard shapes! Use the different designs--or pull out the alphabets or flowers or just anything OTHER then the standard shapes! Of course you can still use those WITH everything else.

My card sample for you is one of the cards I made for a friend. She wanted me to use my Paper Makeup Stamps Moody in the Pumpkin Patch and she wanted a set of autumn cards. Well, that's easy for me to do! I pulled out some of my most favorite papers for this card! So where are my punches/diecuts? Well I used my Threading Water Border punch (Fiskars) on the card front, and then I decorated the inside of my card with the Little Leaves DieCut Sizzlit (SU!). The Sizzlit was my new toy to play with this weekend--I just love it!

Card Details
Stamps:
Moody in the Pumpkin Patch (PMS)
Coloring: SU, BIC, Prismacolor and Copic markers
Paper: CS-Old Olive (SU), White (GP); PP-from stash
Accessories & Tools: "Little Leaves" Sizzlit (SU), "Threading Water" border punch (Fiskars), buttons, gold spicca, ribbon

If you decide to play with us (and I hope you do!)make sure you use the keywords PMSMC28 and Paper Makeup Stamps if you upload to your Splitcoaststampers gallery. And make sure you come and link up with Mr. Linky so will be featured in our Sunday Showcase!

The Paper Makeup Stamps Design Team is gearing up for the October Release Sneak Peaks which still start on October 1st! There are a TON of things being released this coming month and they are ALL fabulous! One of the best releases (I say that everytime don't I?)!

And if you didn't catch it when I first posted it, make sure you check out all the information about the Countdown to Christmas that Paper Makeup Stamps is going to be having!

Don't forget to check out the Freebie Friday Giveaway on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! It's a super cute piece of Word Art and you only have until September 24th to Download it! You can find it HERE.

1 Words of Love:

Christi said...

This is gorgeous!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps