Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's a Mid-Month Monster Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Paper Makeup Stamps Special Release Blog Hop! No, you didn't miss a release announcement! This is a SPECIAL release from Paper Makeup Stamps! We have some spook-tacular HaLlOwEeN MoNsTeRs to share with you! Monsters that didn't make it in the September Release--but ones that we didn't want you to have to wait until October for! All the monsters you see in today's hop will be available for purchase...THIS MORNING!

If you came here from Tangii's Blog, you are in the right spot...but if not, you might want to go back to the beginning of the hop on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog! No, there isn't a special code this time...BUT, one of the Blog Hop Stops is a LUCKY blog! One random commenter on that blog will be winning the ENTIRE Halloween Monster Release! How cool is that? So make sure you leave comments on EVERY BLOG as you go along!

So what do I have for you? Well, I personally don't celebrate Halloween, but I still wanted to share with you something from this release. I decided to show you the "cute" little spider stamp in this set! All the word art you see here was designed by me on my computer--since I didn't have a stamp "perfect" for what I wanted! My card measures 4.25" x 4.25". I used two different sized Peony Nesties to make the die-cuts. I ran the card front through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder. I don't know if you can tell, but I filled in all the black of the spider with my black Spicca pen so that he shines and shimmers. The piece of web was added by me with my Spicca too. I also have his image popped up so that I sticks above the card front. The word "Hello" is on the inside of the card with the spider image. I think it's a simple and fun card!

Card Details
Stamps:
Halloween Monsters (PMS)
Paper: CS-Basic Black (SU), White (Georgia Pacific)
Accessories & Tools: black Spicca pen, black/White ribbon, Nestabilities-Peonies, "Swiss Dots" embossing folder, dimensionals


Now it's time to keep on hoping in this Boo-tiful Blog Hop! Head on over to the delightful Dawn B's blog and see what scare-ific thing she has for you!

35 Words of Love:

Heather said...

I do not do Halloween either, but this is just precious! I find I make cards for the holiday, lol.. not sure why :) Some of the stuff is just toooo cute to pass up :)! I love your little spider. So fun!

KOstvig said...

Love the spider so cut ein Black and White

Stephanie said...

Super cute! I love it! I love the embossed paper as well :)

Kim said...

Very cute, Lisa!

Tina said...

Too cute!

Jamie said...

Lisa this is so cute, I love how he is peeking through the window.

Dawn Mercedes said...

Love the creepy black!!

Christi said...

Cute!! I love how you did the window!

Randee E said...

So fun. Love the swiss dot background and that spider!

artfulwhimsies said...

I love how you used the nesties to highlight the spider!

sandyshippee said...

What a great card!

Rachel said...

this is soo cute!
hugs,
Rachel

Cheryl said...

Love the black, what a great card!

Stampin_melissa said...

I'm not a big fan of Halloween, but it was too hard not to participate once he had our son. Your card is darling! Love the peek-through!

Jane said...

Cute little spider, love the black and white theme!
Hugs
Jane
:0)

Michelle said...

Love your black & white card and your created sentiment. It's great to see non-halloween ideas for these stamps too. :)

Stephsstampinstuff said...

I love your simple design! Great card! :D

Heather said...

This is really cute! Great job!

Jessabells said...

Oh Lisa, how cute. Where do you find the time?

Martha said...

so cute!

Shana said...

What an awesome non-Halloween use of the little spider! I love your all black & white theme and use of nesties! I don't have the peony, but I'll have to case you using one of the others I do have!

Lisa Kind said...

Too cute, Lisa! What a nice alternative to a Halloween card!

Ida P. Krause said...

Great way to think out of the box with this fun spider image.

Rosemary said...

Love the spider. Really cute card!

silvia said...

Fun card!!

Tracey said...

A fantastic card! So cute!

Cheri Howard said...

So cute!

Blankiefinder said...

Love your card! Clean and adorable!

Mari said...

So cute! A fantastic card!

Mandi said...

I love how you made this card in black and white. So cute! Great job Lisa! :)

Ashley said...

This is so cute!

MsJay said...

Love the card.

jan farnworth said...

love the spooky feel to your card.

Creepy Glowbugg said...

So cute. I like the way you used the Peony shape cut out.

gremhog susan.hatch@gmail.com said...

I love black...and your use of it is perfecT

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps