Friday, September 18, 2009

"If out of time..."

Happy Friday! Can you believe that it's already heading towards the last week of SEPTEMBER??? Shocking, isn't it?! And this weekend is the last weekend of summer because the first day of Autumn is officially on Tuesday the 22nd! I do love Autumn, but I hate to see summer go...

I have a beautiful card to share with you today, made with the FREEBIE FRIDAY DIGI that Paper Makeup Stamps is giving away this week! You can find it on their blog HERE. Remember that this is only a FREEBIE until September 24th, so get it today!

This card was made using Stampin' Up Cardstock that I just got in the mail yesterday! Oh, how I love these In-Colors! I used the Crushed Curry and the Rich Razzleberry! An unusual combo, but I love how well they actually went together. I ran my card front through my Cuttlebug using my "Stylized Flowers" embossing folder and then just layer the sentiment with white cardstock--adding the three gems. The insde of the card is another Curry/White layer, and I stamped on of the PMS Floral Vines from the Friendly Flowers set on the right side.

BUT, my most favorite part of my card...is the back! What? Not what you were expecting? Well, let me show you why!
See, I got my own custom stamp made so I can put an end to all that tedious handwriting! LOL! It's really nice and clear and dark, but you know how pics can be sometimes! I have a great custom stamps maker on ETSY that I 100% recommend! This is the second one she's made for me and I have 2 more that I'm getting ready for her to do. You can find her store HERE and if you order something, let her know that I sent you!

Have a fabulous day and a very pleasant weekend!

1 Words of Love:

Christi said...

I love your card and your new stamp!! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps