Wednesday, September 09, 2009

CASE'd Simplicity for PMSRP14

It's Wednesday again! That means our week is already halfway over! Woohoo! I got lucky and had no homework for tomorrow, so I had time to work on a card to share. This card is for one of the Paper Makeup Stamps Release Party Challenges. If you haven't started making your cards for the challenges there is still time! You have until Saturday (9/12) midnight to get them uploaded (to your blog, SCS, the forum, wherever) and linked!

The first challenge was to CASE a card from the PMS gallery over on Splitcoaststampers. There are SOOOO many fabulous projects to see over there that it can be a challenge deciding on which one you want to choose! But I bucked up and chose to CASE THIS card by Jenny (inkywishes). I kept the basic layout the same and used the same quote (A previous Freebie Friday called Simplicity)...but changed everything else!

Card Details
Stamps: Simplicity by Paper Makeup Stamps
Paper: CS-Basic Black (SU), Olive (Paper Studio); DP-from a $1 pack at Michaels
Accessories & Tools: adhesive silver stars, black grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals


I hope that you will play along with the challenges this week--not only will we love checking out your creation, but each challenge will have a prize connected to it! Get yourself entered by just making a card!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps