Tuesday, September 22, 2009

CASE of Tankgrl for FS137

Happy First Day of Fall!!! Today's post is going to be short and sweet! My card for you today is for the Featured Stamper Challenge (FS137) on Splitcoast this week--a Case of Tankgrl! I chose to CASE this card by Heather (tankgrl). The only thing that I really left the same was the basic layout. I added tons of color and a lot of sparkle. This card features two new stamps by Paper Makeup Stamps:

*Marissa
*"Sing, Love, Dance Live"

Both of these stamps are available in rubber and digi form. I cut out those stars after printing them on the cardstock and loaded them up with Stickles, using Stardust of course! :) Marissa was colored then cut out and popped up. Her shirt was liberally covered in Stickles, but using my favorite color "Sequins". I used my new Labels 8 Nesties for this card. The inside of the card is where you will find the quote I used. I used the Labels 8 again with my layering and then added paper piercing to the bottom layer and gems to the white layer.

Card Details
Stamps: Marissa and "Sing, love, Dance, live" (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: SU, BIC, Prismacolor and Copic (E00, E21, R20) markers
Paper: CS-Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay (SU), White (Georgia Pacific)
Accessories & Tools: Labels 8, "Swiss Dots" embossing folder, adhesive gems, Stickles (listed above), dimensionals, paper piercer


Have a fabulous fall day!

Don't forget to check out the Freebie Friday Giveaway on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! It's a super cute piece of Word Art and you only have until September 24rd to Download it! You can find it HERE.

2 Words of Love:

Callie said...

Lisa! This is just too cute!! I love that image and sentiment. I'm going to have to get them. Erica started dancing this year and I've been looking for something that just screams to me and this image does, and so does the sentiment!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Christi said...

Awesome! I love it all!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps