Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Triple the Fun (FS130, CC24, CCT71)

*This is my First Post for today*

It's a triple challenge Tuesday! I really don't have a lot of time to make cards for each and every challenge out there...so if it's possible to combine challenges into one card, I always jump on the idea! My card for you today is a triple challenge card:

1. FS130--CASEing a card from Teresa Kline's gallery--I CASE'd this one.

2. Colour Create #24--Pink, Green and Orange

3. Cute Card Thursday #71--Let's Get Fruity

I fell in love with the layout of Teresa's card and quickly found some patterned paper in the colors of the Colour Create challenge that also was appropriate for the Cute Card Thursday challenge. Because it was a CASE, I did change some things by using a totally different color combination, different designer paper and a different scripture. But the layout is identical to Teresa's original card.

I used one of my favorite scriptures (John 8:32) from the Believe Scripture set by Paper Makeup Stamps for this card. That set is really a must have if you send out faith cards. It has three fabulous scriptures plus the words "peace" and "believe".

The inside of the card is layered with more of the outside papers which just finishes it off. I really am in love with this design and it's simplicity so I will definitely use it for more cards in the future.

Card Details
Stamps
: Believe Scripture Set (
PMS); Inks: Tuxedo black (memento); Paper: CS-Double Sided Pink (from stash), CS-Orange (Paper Studio), CS-White (GP), DP-"Fruit and Flowers" (Paper Studio); Accessories and Tools: adhesive gems, pastel orange twill ribbon

Make sure you check out my other post for today...it's another sneak peak at a new stamp set being released on Friday (Aug. 7th) by Paper Makeup Stamps.




ps. Don't forget to check out the Freebie Friday Giveaway on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! It's a super cute piece of Word Art and you only have until August 6th to Download it! You can find it HERE.

5 Words of Love:

Meli Mitchell said...

Oh Yum, YUM, YUMMY! This card is DELICIOUS Lis! So bright and crisp - LOVE it!

Sharon said...

A really stylish card Lisa. That paper is wonderful and so perfect for the challenge colours. Thank you for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Mina said...

oh wow Lisa this is stunning, love it so elegant and gorgeous...sorry to hear you have been getting spammers...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

scrappyjan said...

Very cute card and your picture of it it in the sitting is great also.
I just bought this paper today. LOL.. so bright and fun.
Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge. janny

Di said...

Gorgeous card! love the stunning backdrop too!
Your design is excellent, very stylish!
Thanks for joining C.C this week

Di xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps