Thursday, August 06, 2009

Paper Makeup Stamps Sneaks Day 4: Friendly Quotations

It's Day 4 of this month's sneak peaks for the Paper Makeup Stamps release. You've already seen two days of new fairies and a new Dreams set--so what do we have for you today? Today the PMS Design Team is going to show you sneaks of another new stamp set as well as some new Word Art quotations.

My first card uses the new set "Friendly Flowers". This set comes with two flower vine images and three sentiments. At least one of the sentiments in this set was released in digi form last month. I've used one of the sentiments and both of the flower vines for this card. I stamped pieces of the flower vines around the sentiment. This was very easy to do by using my SU markers for the inking of the stamps. This way I could choose how much of the flower vines I wanted to show.I ran the Pink Pirouette panels of this card through my Cuttlebug for a bit of texture before attaching them to the card base. Adding the three gems in the bottom corner gave the front of the card the bit of bling I desired.

When the card is opened, you can see my inside panel. I stamped the longer floral vine on the right side. This vine only has the one flower at the middle, so I re-inked the stamp again (just the flower) to add one more flower at the top. I love all the curly parts on this vine!

Card Details:
Stamps:
"Friendly Flowers" to be released 8/7/09 (PMS); Paper: Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette(SU), CS-White (Georgia Pacific); Ink: SU Markers-Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink; Accesories: adhesive gems, Cuttlebug w/"Swiss Dots"


I have another sneak peak for you! This card uses the new stamp "Mark 10:27". The scripture reads "With God all things are possible." You know how much I love scripture stamps and this one is no different. This scripture is perfect for pairing with generic images and brings inspiration with it's encouraging words.

I used some new patterned paper I found recently which actually was an exact match to the SU Ridinghood Red cardstock so it worked perfectly. I punched out the flowers with my small daisy punch (Marvy) and then added some adhesive gems.

Card Details
Stamps: "Mark 10:27" being released 8/7/09 (PMS); Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Paper: CS-Ridinghood Red (SU), CS-White (GP), DP-"Fancy Double Flourish" (Paper Studio); Accessories and Tools: adhesive gems, grosgrain ribbon, doily border punch (MarthaStewart), small daisy punch (Marvy)

Don't forget to check out what some of the other PMS DT members came up with for their sneaks! You can click each name in my sidebar or just visit the Paper Makeup Stamps blog.

ETA: I've been getting a lot of requests for the measurements on the Tri-Fold card! I have them typed up, so if you want them, shoot an email to me (lisabeestampin@yahoo.com) or just let me know in the comments...



PS.Don't forget to check out the Freebie Friday Giveaway on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! It's a super cute piece of Word Art and you only have until August 6th to Download it! You can find it HERE.

10 Words of Love:

Tina said...

Goodness, this is so pretty!

Callie said...

Oh Lisa... I LOVE them both, but that first one is stunning! Such a beautiful card! And i LOVE the fold on it!! Great job girl!

Callie said...

Hey girl...do you have the measurments for those folds? I'd love to see them if you do! HUGS!!

TannyP said...

These cards are both so fantastic!
The fold is awesome - love the non-traditional stuff! Beautiful work =)

Maureen said...

Gorgeous, Lisa!! Love the fold card :) I've posted a Circle of Friends award on my blog for you if you want to pick it up :) thanks!!

Meli Mitchell said...

These are wonderful...and those little gems ARE just the right amount of bling :o)

Amy said...

WOW! I love the fold card! That was beautiful!

Heather said...

These are just gorgeous and so elegant Lisa! I love your folds and the simple clean feel of them. Great sneaks!

Toothy said...

Beautiful, love them both, I may have to case the layout of that second card, it is so pretty.

CoveredInCrafts said...

I love that first card! The colors, the style, the stamps you used... it's perfect!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps