Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happily Ever After

A very happy Sunday to everyone! We have gorgeous fall like weather today! I'm happy and sad about that! Happy because I LOVE it, but sad that the year has already progressed to the point where fall is right around the corner!

My card for you today is a cutie I whipped up on Friday for some very good friends. Their anniversary is tomorrow and I wanted to make something cute and fun and romantic! I used Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #79 for my layout. This image is one of the cute Greeting Farm stamps--I WISH I could say that I own it, but I don't. I received it in a swap and fell in love with it...but only got ONE image! (sob!) Thankfully I found it (with some help from Callie) over on the TFG website as "50's Sweetheart-Digi". Whew--I was beginning to think it wasn't on the site! LOL!

The quote is a beautiful digi word art called Happily Ever After, available at Paper Makeup Stamps. It just seemed to be perfect to match with this stamp. The inside of the card has "Happy Anniversary" and then I stamped a heart swirl from THIS set also by PMS on the message portion of my lower layer. I really love the way this card turned out.

Card Details
Stamps:
Happily Ever After digi (PMS), 50's Sweethearts digi (TGF), "Happy Anniversary" (Inkadinkado), Panda Hugs (PMS)
Ink:
Tuxedo Black (Memento), Ruby Red SU Marker
Coloring Medium:
BIC, Copic, Prismacolor and SU Markers
Paper: CS-Basic Black (SU), Ridinghood Red (SU), Dusty Rose (Paper Studio); DP-"Coco Berry-Stripes" (Paper Studio)
Accessories and Tools: glitter brads, Stickles (Ruby Slippers), Cuttlebug w/Swiss Dots, Peony Die-Cut (Nesties), dimensionals




Don't forget to check out the Freebie Friday Giveaway on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! It's a super cute piece of Word Art and you only have until August 27th to Download it! You can find it HERE.

6 Words of Love:

Callie said...

It's a greeting farm digi sweets! I'll send you some! :-)

Anita Hovey said...

Fabulous card Lisa! I love the colors you used and the sparkly heart.

Sanwanya said...

WOW!! Everything about this card is fantastic!!

Lisa (lakind) said...

Cute card, Lisa!

Julia Aston said...

Love that cute little couple - great colors and sentiment!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is SO super cute! Love your quote!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps