Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Enjoy simple things...like Blog Candy!

I'm just popping on here really quick to post a super simple card I made last night. I stumbled across this idea when browsing the Splitcoaststampers gallery. I got this design from a fabulous card by Susie B in the SCS Gallery HERE. I decided that I loved the layout and concept so much that I would CASE it! You can tell I changed quite a few things, but isn't this so simple and elegant? And what a quicky to make!

Card Details
Stamps: Time to Enjoy (Hero Arts)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Basic Black (SU) and White (Georgia Pacific)
Accessories & Tools: "Leafy Branch" embossing folder, Cuttlebug, adhesive gems, bone folder, ribbon


Before you leave, I want to urge you to go check out some fabulous blog candy being offered by Steph! You have until Aug 28th to get yourself entered to win it--so go check it out!


ps. Don't forget to check out the Freebie Friday Giveaway on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! It's a super cute piece of Word Art and you only have until August 13th to Download it! You can find it HERE.

4 Words of Love:

Liza said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, so simple and elegant.

Liza x

Meli Mitchell said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS.

Toothy said...

So elegant, I may have to case this too. LOL

Anita Hovey said...

Beautiful card Lisa! I might just case this myself!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps