Saturday, August 29, 2009

Don't get Carried Away by SSDS!

I'm the Guest Designer for this week's challenge over on the Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays blog! Woot! Woot! This is a brand new challenge blog--one I hadn't checked out yet. I was tickled when my friend Shana (aka Cactusflower), who is on the Design Team, asked if I'd be the Guest Designer the week she was hosting a challenge! This week's challenge is a very simple sketch challenge you can find over on the post for today.

My card is very simple. I used this {cute} little bear monster Jerry (w/sentiment) by Paper Makeup Stamps and colored him with my BIC markers. Jerry is available on the PMS website as a digi download, bare rubber or EZ mount stamp! Perfect for you--whatever your preference is! His blue balloon is filled with Stickles using the Tim Holtz color Faded Jeans.

Card Details
Stamps:
Jerry w/sentiment (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: BIC and Prismacolor markers
Paper: CS-Dk blue and Orange (Paper Studio), White (GP) and DP "Boy Surfer" (Paper Studio)
Accessories & Tools: Distress Stickles, adhesvie gems, 1/8" white ribbon, dimensionals



Don't forget to check out the Freebie Friday Giveaway on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! It's a super cute piece of Word Art and you only have until September 3rd to Download it! You can find it HERE.

10 Words of Love:

Heather said...

Congrats on being a guest designer! What an honor!!! This card is adorable~ love that little bear monster, lol :)

Rene said...

This card is sooooo adorable! Definitely a sentiment that I need to remember! Thanks for being an amazing Guest Designer with us this week!

Scrappy Love,
Rene'

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

what a sweet cad, I luv it..your little man is darling...have a great weekend!

enjoy *~*

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Cute card!

Lisa (lakind) said...

Really cute card, Lisa! Congrats on the GD spot!

Katie Cotton said...

congrats hun! What a fun card!

Diane Davies said...

Cute card! Glad you could join us as a guest designer. Love your work.

Dawn Mercedes said...

I love the stripes! And congrats on the guest DT Gig!

Christi said...

Too stinkin' cute!!

Micki said...

What a fun card! I love the colors and love that image! I always have such a hard time (over analyize too much, lol) on deciding on papers... but your paper is perfect for this image and card.

It was fun to get to know you this past week!

Big Hugs

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps