Friday, July 24, 2009

♥Sending My Love for Bellarific Friday♥

TGIF! I'm sure that you have had a busy week! I know I have! I always seem to be twice as busy during the summer...how is that possible when I should have more *Free* time? LOL! Oh well, my summer is almost gone. I start school back up in about a month...then it's back to the college grind.

But today is a fun day because it's Bellarific Friday over on Bloggabella! Today is the day when we get to see all the fabulous creations the blog followers have made from Em's Bellarific Monday Sketch Challenge. Here is the sketch:


It's a very simple sketch which means it's definitely my cuppah tea! I knew what papers I wanted to use right away because I had already set them out to be used on a card soon. I don't know their origin as I received them as part of a RAK...but they coordinate perfectly and are so cute! You can see that instead of adding a separate round element to my card, I chose to use part of the image from Billboardabella. I don't own this stamp, but I've been blessed with multiple stamped images. So I used two of them--one to color and one to cut. I cut out her sign and used that as my "round" element. Looks pretty nifty in my opinion. The sentiment on the sign is not by Stamping Bella. It is from one of my $1 Studio G sets...but it worked perfectly with my paper and general theme.

It maybe hard to tell, but the hearts on the red paper are VERY sparkly. They are 100% Stickle hearts! I also used Stickles on her belt buckle, her shirt heart and the heart on the sentiment. I added even more sparkle with my Spicca pens--red for the flower on her hair, black for the sentiment, her belt, her boots and her headband!

This card was just a quick one to make because I already had it worked out in my head. Don't you love it when that happens?? I know I sure do!

Card Details
Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Image/Sentiment: Billboardabella (stampingbella), "Sending my Love" (Studio G); Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance); Coloring Medium: SU!, BIC, Prismacolor and Copic markers; Paper: CS-Ridinghood Red (SU), CS-White (GP), and PP-from a RAK; Misc.: Stickles (Silver, Christmas Red, Stardust), Spicca Pen (Black, Red), Dimensionals, "Threading Water" punch (Fiskars), adhesive gems


Hope you all have a great Friday and a fabulous weekend!

3 Words of Love:

Lisa (lakind) said...

Very pretty, Lisa! Great job with the sketch!

Toothy said...

pretty, I love pink and red together.

Sanwanya said...

Very nice.I to like th epink and red together!I like the sketch they used too!Have a great weekend Lisa!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps