Tuesday, July 07, 2009

PMS July Release: Day 5 "A Sneak Peak Blog Hop!"

Welcome to Day 5 of the Paper Makeup Stamps July 2009 Sneak Peaks! Today is a VERY special day! It's the day when all these fabulous PMS Sneak Peaks get released!! And it's the day of our PMS Release Party but best of all...it's a BlOg HoP DaY!

For this last and final day of the sneak peaks, we want you to blog hop your way through the Design Team's creations! We're doing it a bit different this time around, because each member in this fabulous group has used a {DIFFERENT} new digi from our last and final category: Sentiments! You are going to see some fabulous sentiments and very cool word art created by our very own PMS Design Team member Shaela!

If you came here NOT through the blog hop, I recommend you go back and start at the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog, so you can get a proper start on things and start collecting the letters you need to spell a code--that gives you 15% off your order from now until Friday July 10th!! If you are here from Dawn K.'s blog, then you are in the right place!!

So let's get on with the show!

My card for you uses the new sentiment which is the scripture Romans 8:28. You KNOW I love scripture stamps, so I'm just tickled that I get to show you guys this!

I'm sure many of you recognise this paper. It's the paper I used on my black and white card for this week's challenge on CCC yesterday. Well, I love that paper soooo much I decided to use it on my card for today too! This time, I highlighted the reverse side of the paper. Don't you love that edge punch? It's a new one I picked up yesterday called Floral Lace by Martha Stewart. They had just gotten it in at my Super Wal-Mart and I HAD to have it! LOL! Each of those flowers has a tiny crystal gem in the center--something I carried into the small black flowers (Rub-ons!) on the sentiment layer.

This time around I used thinner (3/8") black satin ribbon in two knot-bows. Once again I really like this card and more specifically the cleanness of the sentiment. That's the best thing about digi sentiments--they are soo nice and smudge free!

Card Details
Size: 4.25" x 5.5" (top fold)

Sentiment: Romans 8:28 digi (PMS); Paper: CS-Basic Black (SU!) and White (GP), PP-Studio Poppies (Chatterbox); Misc.: dimensionals, adhesive crystal gems, Floral Lace edge punch (MS)

Make sure you leave me a comment, because tomorrow morning (July 8th), I will be using Random.org to choose one lucky commenter to WIN this Romans 8:28 Digi stamp! How cool is that????

And you don't have to do this to be entered to win...but I'd love to know what other scripture(s) you would love to see carried by Paper Makeup Stamps.

Now before you move on to the next stop in your hop...you need to take with you the very excited letter:

Now head on over to my cherry-ific friend Christi's blog for another fantabulous sneak peak creation!

I hope I can see you at the PMS Forum tonight! Remember the party starts at 9pm (EST) which is when the stamps will be officially released on the PMS website. There are going to be prizes given away every 30 minutes and there will be challenges with rewards for them too! And of course there will just be chit-chat about the wonderfulness of Paper Makeup Stamps!

32 Words of Love:

Shaela said...

your card is so beautiful and elegant, I love it!

Kim said...

Lisa, girl, that looks fantastic on the black and white. Love it!

Tina said...

So elegant and lovely!

Katie Cotton said...

fantastic card! and i love that you are gathering new scriptures for me! :)

gremhog susan.hatch@gmail.com said...

I don't have many scriptures stamps but this particular verse has always been a favorite...and how interesting it is that when extended to the various cards, that you can use your God-given talents to make all things come together to praise Him...even a card which often uplifts.

Jane said...

Love this card!
Jane
x

Christi said...

This is gorgeous!!! Wow!!

Stampin_melissa said...

Wow, your card is stunning!

Meli Mitchell said...

I do love the cute punch! Great card Lis, so classic in the black and white.

Dawn Mercedes said...

P..for powerful words!

Anita Hovey said...

Great card...love the b&w and the layout...and that punch! I would really love to see this one as a stamp...I found it once but didn't like they way they'd done it.

May the Lord bless you and keep you; may He make His face [cause his spirit] to shine on you and be gracious to you; may He lift up His countenance [smile] on you and give you peace. —Numbers 6:22-27 (NIV)

Brandi said...

This is so elegant and beautiful!

Martha said...

love it!

Mandi said...

What a pretty card. Very nice job on this card.

artfulwhimsies said...

very pretty and thoughtful card!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Oh I love it! :D I am always searching for more scripture stamps and since I love digi stamps, this is even better! I LOVE the verse that Anita listed but another verse that I would love to see made into a stamps is:

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18 (NIV)

Simone said...

Another great work in black and white!
Simone

Michelle said...

lisa this card is nothing short of magnificent! TFS!
hugs
mish

Lisa Brown said...

Beautiful card, Lisa!

Lissame said...

love the card

jan farnworth said...

love your card just beautiful.

alienanessa said...

B&W is just so elegent, IMO! This looks great, I love scripture quotes too, and that punch is wonderful...might have to be seekin' that out at my Wally!!! =)

Alex said...

This is a stunning card and very fitting for such a wonderful verse. I would love any sort of uplifting type scripture. Those are the ones I need to most often :)

FibreJunky said...

What an elegant card!

Carol's Crops said...

An elegant card. I too love scripture stamps. I make the cards for my church and like to have them available.

silvia said...

Wonderful card!!!

mom2001scrapper said...

Love the black and white...it is perfect for the card!

Michelle said...

Love your dancing "P" - too funny! Your card is simply elegant! What a wonderful scripture verse to feature. The love passage in I Corinthians 13 would be lovely in Word Art. :)

Shana said...

I love your use of the border punch and the wonderful beauty and simplicity of your colour choices!

daisey1977 said...

What an elegant card! I'm in a black and white phase right now and totally love this!

Auntie said...

your card is so beautiful thank you for sharing.

scrappypug said...

lovely and I am so glad for the digi scriptures... love those

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps