Monday, July 13, 2009

PMS- "Button Button, Who's got the Button?"

This week's Monday Challenge over on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog is...you guessed it--"Buttons!" This fabulous embellishment challenge is brought to us by my fellow DT member (and new friend) Dawn Knight!

My card is doing double duty this week. Not only is it my DT sample for PMS Monday Challenge, but it's my entry for this week's Featured Stamper Challenge(FS127) over on Splitcoast Stampers.

I really have been trying to come up with simple cards that I can whip up pretty easily--so this was another trial run. I like that it took me longer to find the buttons I wanted, than the actual construction of the card! LOL!

This is a sentiment you've seen on another of my cards this last week, but that's just because I love it! It's a digi sentiment from the digi stamp set "Rainbows and Raindrops" by Paper Makeup Stamps. I just love the whole set, but this sentiment is by far my favorite.

Card Details
Size: 4" square
Sentiment: Rainbows and Raindrops Digi (PMS); Coloring Medium: BIC and SU markers; Paper: CS-White (GP), Ridinghood Red (SU), Orange (Paper Studio) and PP-Rainbow Squares (Paper Studio); Misc.: Buttons, Black Spicca pen

Make sure you check out what the rest of the PMS DT came up with for the button embellishments and don't forget to check out my first post for today about this week's CCC Challenge!

4 Words of Love:

Heather said...

This is a wonderful card~ I love the sentiment and the colors.

Katie Cotton said...

love it!!!!

Samantha said...

Great card (great music too!) ;)

Vicki said...

Wonderful card! So bright and cheerful! Blessings to you!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps