Wednesday, July 08, 2009

PMS Blog Comment Winner--and Release Party Challenges

Whew! What a party we had in the Paper Makeup Stamps forum last night! Chit Chat for 2 hours straight and we gave out some prizes to some very happy ladies! I promised that I would announce the winner of the Romans 8:28 Digi I used on my blog hop card--Random.org chose #24, so FIBREJUNKY (aka Carole) is the winner! Katie will be emailing you your free digi!

If you missed the party last night, we missed you! But you can still get in the action! There are two Release Party Challenges to participate in! The first one is my favorite...but then it's because it's a sketch challenge based on one of my cards! Here is the sketch and if you are going to upload your creation to splitcoaststampers or papercraftplanet make sure to add the keyword PMSRP10 so that we can find it! Or, you can just upload it to the thread on the forum HERE. I really hope that you will try to do this...there is always a chance that some fabulous prize will be given to a random participant...how's that for incentive?? LOL!

The second Release Party Challenge is another CASEing one. This time each participant is supposed to CASE one of our fabulous PMS Creator Katie's cards! You can see her cards in the SCS Gallery or on Her Blog. I chose THIS fabulous card in Katie's gallery to CASE. I kept the image and sentiment the same, but changed the entire color theme, as well as using adhesive flat back metals instead of gems...and you know, I think my Katie fairy lost weight! LOL!

This paper is by Paper Studio and the image and sentiment are from Paper Makeup Stamps of course! I used a mix of all my marker brands for coloring her and went over her books with a black Spicca pen. I used it on her compact too. It wasn't very sunny when I took this pic, so you can't tell that she has sparkly wings and a glitter powder puff!

If you decide to enter this challenge and CASE one of Katie's card (and I hope you WILL) make sure you use the tag PMSRP11 when you upload it to Splitcoast or PapercraftPlanet...and if you want to upload it straight to the Forum Post you can click HERE.

Can't wait to see what you create!

6 Words of Love:

Meli Mitchell said...

I love how you CASE'd the same card...great minds think alike :o)

Katie looks so sexy as a stamp. It's the boots I think. Lovin' your color choices and the polka dots are the best.

Donna said...

This card is a real beauty Lisa, I love the papers and the image is fantastic, such a funky card :) Donna x

Donna said...

This card is a real beauty Lisa, I love the papers and the image is fantastic, such a funky card :) Donna x

Donna said...

This card is a real beauty Lisa, I love the papers and the image is fantastic, such a funky card :) Donna x

FibreJunky said...

Thank you so much, Lisa!!! Love your card, too.

Christi said...

Awesome Lisa! I LOVE this card!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps