Thursday, July 02, 2009

Paper Makeup Stamps July Release: It's a Fairy Good Day!

It's Day One of the Paper Makeup Stamps July 2009 release! In case you hadn't heard, this month's release is 100% Digi Stamps! That means there are going to be a LOT more which means we are having everything split up into categories again. Lucky for you, this time we are starting with everyone's favorite category: Beautiful Day Fairies!!

My fairy for you is little Shelby. She's dear to my heart because I got to name her!! ;) As soon as I saw her image, her name just popped into my head...and since she was un-named, I threw it out there and *poof* she's now Shelby!

Pulling her little wooden ducky, she's just a little girl ready to have some fun! I decided that she was perfect candidate for blue hair. Don't you agree? She's been colored with a mix of my various markers and that ducky paper was from a pack of 12x12 paper I bought at $1 store wayyyyy back when. Perfect huh? Oh and yes, I used Copics on this. Even though she is printed off, I had no problem. Just stay away from the line itself--go right to the edge, but don't touch it and you'll be fine. But then it might be my ink. I use HP ink onto Georgia Pacific white cardstock.

And see that strip of embossed paper? I am proud to say I did it myself! I bought a Cuttlebug yesterday for just $40! So I splurged and bought 4 folders to go with it! And I'm in the process of getting some Nesties since I just learned they work in the CB--which means circles will no longer be my enemy!! :)

Card Details
Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Image: "Shelby" digi (PMS); Coloring Medium: BIC (Moonstone Yellow, Summer Melon), SU! (Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue), Prismacolor(Cool Grey 30%) and Copic (E00, R20); Paper: from my stash; Misc.: "Swiss Dots" embossing folder, dimensionals, yellow satin ribbon, white grosgrain ribbon, Stickles (Stardust and Yellow), white gel pen, baubles

Make sure you check out all the other fabulous new fairies! I promise you--it's a great release! You can go through the PMS DT list in my right sidebar--or you can just start at the Paper Makeup Stamps blog and work from there!

Go enjoy some eye candy and don't forget that this months {release party} is going to be on TUESDAY July 7th over on the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum!!

8 Words of Love:

Kim said...

Oh Lisa, she's adorable and I love her name too!!!!

Heather said...

Oh she is precious!!! Beautiful card Lisa!!!

Callie said...

Beautiful card girl! Hey... when you print your Digis... heat set your image. Then you won't have a problem!! Good luck!

Katie Cotton said...

this is fantastic! :)

Lisa (lakind) said...

So cute, Lisa! Love the dp and especially the cuttlebugged strip!

Erin... said...

Oh she's so cute with her sweet little duck!! Love the blue hair! I have something for you on my blog.

Dawn Mercedes said...

so sweet!

Anita Hovey said...

She's adorable! I love the little ducky and I think her name is perfect!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps