Thursday, July 09, 2009

Impossible to Forget

It's Thursday and I have soooo much to do today! We are going camping this weekend and I have to clean our camper from head to toe! It's had two men (my husband and his brother) living in it 3 days a week for the last year. Ew! It's a nasty bachelor pad on wheels--I wonder if there is even enough Lysol at the store to clean it up! LOL! And I have to quickly whip up some new dark curtains for it before we leave tomorrow.

But I didn't want to forget to post something today. Today's card is my entry for this week's sketch challenge (SC236) on Splitcoaststampers. I really liked the simplicity of it and knew I could whip something up! It was even easier to create this card in a short amount of time because I had some great *BRAND NEW* digi sentiments to choose from. The sentiment I used on this card is one of the pieces of Word Art just released THIS WEEK by Paper Makeup Stamps. If you haven't checked out the fabulous digi release that just occurred, you are missing out! They are being sold at ridiculously low prices! You've gotta go see what our fabulous designers have come up with!

You will see this cute floral paper ("Small Multi Flowers" by Paper Studio) again this week as I used it on my Bellarific Friday card too. I chose to match the purple and the yellow from the colors and I just love how bright and cheerful this card is.

Card Details
Size: 4.25" x 5.5" (top fold)

Sentiment: True Friends Digi (PMS); Paper: CS-Purple and Yellow (Paper Studio), CS-White (GP) and PP-"Small Multi Flowers" (Paper Studio); Misc.: adhesive purple gems, Floral Lace Border Punch (MarthaStewart)

We are leaving for camping sometime tomorrow, but I'm trying to get posts lined up for you for the weekend.

And now I'm off to clean and sew...have a fabulous day!

3 Words of Love:

Callie said...

What a bright card! Too cute!! Have fun cleaning... just think of how much fun it will be once it's done and you get to camp in it!

Lisa (lakind) said...

Very pretty, Lisa! Have fun camping!

Toothy said...

Wow, camping, that brings back so many memories from my childhood. We went camping all the time. I love your card, very pretty.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps