Friday, July 24, 2009

Freebie Friday!

Did you know that starting today, Paper Makeup Stamps is going to be giving away a FREE digi every Friday??? How awesome is that? Free is one of my favorite words!!! The only catch is that you have ONE WEEK only to download your freebie...then it's gone and won't be available again until the next month's release...for a price...so don't hesitate! Go check out this week's Freebie today by visiting the Paper Makeup Stamps blog!!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps