Friday, July 31, 2009

Freebie Friday Soulmates for SC239


Happy Friday! This week went so fast and now it's the last day of July!!! Can you believe Summer is already almost over??! So many of you have kiddos getting ready to go back to school. Our schools start next Thursday, so I heard all the groans and moans from my piano students this week! LOL!

To celebrate the fabulousness of Friday, Paper Makeup Stamps has started offering a Freebie Friday giveaway! Every Friday there will be a new FREE DIGI available for your downloading pleasure! The only catch is that it's only good for ONE WEEK! This week's Freebie will be available until August 6th! You can check it out HERE.

My card for you today uses the beautiful Word Art Digi for this week's Freebie. It's called "Soulmates" and is so pretty and perfect for all sorts of projects! I have used mine on a very simple pink and green card using this week's sketch challenge (SC239) on SCS. I really tried to keep this card simple, but couldn't resist using some flat back pearls to go around the edge of the sentiment.

I am so happy I bought a pack of the Pink Pirouette (SU) before it went out of stock because it's just my favorite color of pink. It matched this patterned paper perfectly. The paper is some that I bought last year at Hobby Lobby. They don't carry it anymore--at least not at mine. I chose to print out my sentiment right onto the PP cardstock so I could use white cardstock in a layer.

People always ask me where to find flat backed pearls...My Hobby Lobby carries large one and medium ones--they are adhesive backed and you can find them right next to the other adhesive gems in the scrapbook section.

I really hope you will check out some of the fabulous projects that the other PMS DT members came up with using this digi. You can see them by checking each blog (listed in my sidebar), or by visiting today's post on our Paper Makeup Stamps Blog.

Don't forget our PMS sneak peaks begin on THIS MONDAY! You don't want to miss them!

3 Words of Love:

Christi said...

This is gorgeous Lisa!!! LOVE those pearls!!

Lisa (lakind) said...

Love it! The pearls are a great touch!

Kim said...

OMG that is just so beautiful! I really love those pearls!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps