Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Courage is not...

So sorry I'm posting late today. Yesterday was NOT a good craft day. I started three projects and didn't finish any of them because my mojo was just NOT flowing. So I just quit trying. But I was able to finish up my card this afternoon.This card is for this week's Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #74. The layout of the card follows the sketch given in the challenge for this week.

The focal point is another fabulous piece of digi Word Art created by Shaela for Paper Makeup Stamps. Isn't the quote so inspiring? You can buy the quote for yourself HERE. I decided to use this very snazzy paper that I picked up ages ago in the Clearance bin at Hobby Lobby. I opted to coordinate my cardstock with the black and purple design.

Card Details
Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Sentiment: "
Courage"digi (PMS); Paper: CS-Black and Purple (Paper Studio), CS-White (Georgia Pacific), PP-From Stash; Misc.: small daisy punch (Marvy), jewel gem, Threading Water border punch (fiskars), purple satin ribbon, Stickles (lavender)

2 Words of Love:

Meli Mitchell said...

That quote is definitely inspiring! I really like your color palette. Great job!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!! tfs!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps