Monday, July 27, 2009

CCC Monday

Another Monday, another challenge on Cupcake Craft Challenges! This week's challenge is brought to you by Stephanie. Here is her challenge for you: "Green, Pink, Brown, Animals and Flowers. You may use other colours as long as Green, Pink,and Brown are among them, you all know I love animals and flowers so please include them also."

My DT card for you today uses each of those elements. My layout is this week's Bella Sketch Challenge(BSC79) over on the Bella forum on SCS.

This card is very straightforward...no tricky supplies or techniques. Just a cute little turtle stealing the show!

Make sure you play in our challenge this week because we have a great sponsor--Soft Pencil! Elizabeth, the owner, is giving away a $20 gift voucher for her store to one randomly drawn participant!

Don't forget to check out the Freebie Friday Giveaway on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! It's a super cute piece of Word Art and you only have until July 30th to Download it! You can find it HERE.

3 Words of Love:

Stephanie said...

Lisa I love this little turtle, great job with the challenge.

Donna said...

Sweet little card Lisa and such a cute image too :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lisa, what a super cute card. I love the turtle image and the papers are gorgeous. Hugs, Denise x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps