Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cardless...but with an announcement!

I'm so sorry that I don't have any cards to share, but I'm soooo busy right now finishing up a custom order. Once I get it done, things "should" go back to my version of normal...but until then, I will be lucky if I can get many *extra* cards done! Hopefully I'll be all done by this weekend and then we'll return to our regular scheduled program! LOL!

BUT I HAVE SOME FABULOUS NEWS!!!

It's ALMOST time for the August 2009 Paper Makeup Stamps release!!!!!


Some of you are most likely saying "but I haven't even bought all the ones I want from the last release!"

Life is rough, ain't it? LOL!

Some of you who don't like digis (or are just wary of them) will be VERY happy to know that nearly all of the July 2009 Digi release will be released this month in RUBBER FORM! So there...now you can go buy rubber to your hearts content!

This upcoming release will have some digi in it, but also some new rubber...so be prepared to be in love...AGAIN...More fairies! More Word Art! More New stuff!

Sneak peaks will start during the first week of August and the Release day will be on the 7th like usual...so stay tuned and start saving!

Have a FanTABulous day!

1 Words of Love:

Anita Hovey said...

Ohhh...I'm sad...I will be away for this release party :( This will be the first one I've misssed!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps