Friday, July 03, 2009

Bellarific Friendly Friday

It's time for another Bellarific Friday! In the midst of all of my card making for the Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peaks (Going on right now!) I squeaked out a card for this week's challenge on Blogabella.

This is what I came up with after eyeballing the sketch for the challenge (seen HERE). See that circle? Ah, I just love them now! LOL! This one used to be plain and "boring" white. But I ran it through my nifty Cuttlebug and *viola*! LOL! I decided to go back to one of my first favorite Bellas for this card Flowahbella. I paper pieced her dress, and her flowers--and then popped up her flowers with dimensionals. You will notice I took the bow off her flower pot. I just don't like it...LOL!

The paper I've used is a set called Love Flowers and Love Stripes. It's by Paper Studio and available at most Hobby Lobby Stores. I love the paper because the flowers are perfect for cutting out and using as embellishments like I did on this card. The horizontal strip of paper (Love Flowers) was run through my Zigzag border punch and then I tied ribbon around it into a knot-bow. I added 3 more pieces of ribbon (all sheer) to the knot to give it a bit more pizazz. All the flowers on this card have been blinged up using Stickles (Stardust). Here are a couple closeups of the two larger flowers:

I just really had a hard time positioning my card in the sunshine to capture the sparkliness of it. But it's super sparkly with those bits on the flowers.

The "Friend to Friend" sentiment is from a new stamp I bought at Michael's in the $1 bin. I only used the words off it--it has super cute flowers too. I have plans for that stamp at a later time.

Well I hope you enjoyed your bit of Bella Friday--

Don't forget that today is Day 2 of the Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peaks! Today's sneak peak is a brand new stamp set called "Home Accessories". It is super cute and you are going to love what my other PMS DT Members Katie, Christi and Kim have done with it! You can click on them individually or just go to the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog to see them in all it's glory!

2 Words of Love:

scrappypug said...

too cute!

Maggie said...

awesome cards.

Don't forget to add your card to this week challenge, for more chances to win.
Maggie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps