Friday, July 17, 2009

Bellarific Friday--Cute as a Hippo

Happy Friday! Can you believe July is already more then halfway over? This year is just flying by!

It's another Bellafific Friday! Today's card was made following the sketch on Bloggabella from Monday. Because it was a square card I started out with a 5 1/2" square, but then when I opted to use my Amimals Daisy Hippo (stamping bella) I decided to make my card base smaller. This card is a 4 1/2" square and it works very well with the nesties that I used (peony). My paper is embossed cardstock of unknown origin...I'm guessing DCWV, but I can't verify that as I dug it out of my stash. The Hippo was colored with my SU markers and I went around the edge of the white layer with dots of Lavender Stickles.

The sentiment is from a rub-on set I got on sale a couple years ago at JoAnns. It's a super simple card, but I think it's pretty cute too.

5 Words of Love:

Kim said...

So cute Lisa - those peony's are going on my list to buy :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Jackie said...

This is really cute...tfs!!!

Michelle Forrest said...

Super cute!

Flores Hayes said...

a great find for panda fanatic!
my roommate and i LOVE this bag
hkpanda.freetzi.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps