Thursday, June 04, 2009

Whew! Glad that's done!

If you are reading this post, then you have noticed some {OBVIOUS} changes to my blog! LOL! As in, I went from a 2 column to a much more manageable 3 column. But do not be deceived IT WAS HARD WORK!!!

I tried to change it with switching out a few random CSS (the garbalygook stuff) and just pulled my hair out!! So a darling friend {I HEART YOU JAMIE} copied her 3 column code and emailed it to me. FOUR hours later, I have it up and running with all my widgets where I want them! Including my NEW Label Cloud Widget (I love it, Shaela!)! So changing it over is NOT for the faint of heart! But oh how I love the result!

If you see anything wOnKy (yes, wonky! My new favorite word!), leave me a comment okay??? I'm also on the quest for more challenge blogs. So if you have a favorite that's not on my list, (and my list is pretty extensive!) please let me know so I can check it out!

4 Words of Love:

Jamie said...

Lisa it look fantastic!! I am so glad it worked for you. I love my 3 column template :).

Katie Cotton said...

i think is looks absolutely fantastic!

Claudia Rosa said...

i totally love your new blog layout.
i know what a pain that is :-)
i would love to change my layout but iam just worried about it

hugs
claudia

Tenia Nelson said...

Love your blog!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps