Friday, June 05, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle


* This is the THIRD (yes, I've been busy!) post for today! Make sure you scroll down or you can find #1 HERE and #2 HERE *

I think I must be mojo-ing {Bling}! LOL! Between my last card and this one, I'm just a sparkle maniac! But you my dear blogging friends KNOW how much I AdOrE glitter!!!

This card is a double challenge entry. I am using the layout from this week's SASSC18 over at The Fresh Batch. The other challenge this card is for is one over on the Stamping Bella Challenge Forum. The Challenge is Bella Show and Tell (BSAT1). The point of the challenge is to use a Bella from your collection and make a card that represents something about WHO YOU ARE!

Though one might think my first choice would have been Musicabella (since I'm a musician and piano teacher) I decided to go a less obvious route and use TwinkleToes Hugabugg to represent me (even gave her freckles!)!!

Many of you already know my {oBsEsSiOn} with all things glitter and bling! I collect Stickles like a crazy woman (I'm up to 25!) and use them liberally on as many cards as I can. I'm drawn to bling brads and adhesive gemstones like a cat to catnip! But what you might not know is that I do it in my apparel too!

My toenails never leave home with a shade of glitter nail polish (hot pink glitter is my FIRST choice!) and I own about 20 different bottles of glitter nail polish! I own two eye glitter pencils which I use every now and then when I get dressed up to go "out". And then there is that silver glitter covered belt of mine. Sigh. I just love that thing. And then the jewelry. Oh my. And formals! It's a good thing I don't go to any formal dances (okay, I go to one a year) because I'd go broke buying formals! And the shoes...The list goes on and on!

I'm a glitter loving woman!

And so, this card "Twinkle Twinkle" truly represents ME!

Card Details
Size: 4.25" Square

Image/Sentiment: TwinkleToes Hugabugg and "Twinkle Twinkle" (Stampingbella); Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance); Coloring Medium: BIC (Moonstone Yellow, Summer Melon, Lime Green), and Copic (E00); Paper: All paper from my stash!; Misc.: Daisy Punch (marvy), crystal gemstones, Stickles (listed above)

Before I go, I want to remind everyone of THREE things!

1. Don't forget to visit Paper Makeup Stamps Blog to see the Summer Release Sneak Peak of the Monsters! These fabulous little critters will be available starting Sunday June 7th!

2. Don't forget to check in at Paper Makeup Stamps Blog TOMORROW to see another new release Sneak Peak! It's another full stamp set that you WON'T want to miss! It's "Sweet!!"

3. Make sure you get yourself entered in my Blogoversary Grand Prize Drawing! The drawing closes on June 30th, but if you don't go do it now, you might forget!

Thought for the Night:

"As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do
something which will last until the coffee is cold." ~Author
Unknown


2 Words of Love:

Heather said...

Oh Lisa! She is so sweet! I love how you added the freckles and the bling. Just perfect! I loved reading this ;)

Toothy said...

I love it, soooo sparkly and cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps