Monday, June 22, 2009

A Sketchy PMS Monday Challenge

*This is my second post for today, so be sure to scroll down or click older posts to see my other one*

It's another Monday Challenge over on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog and it's my favorite kind: A Sketch! This sketch comes from our very own PMS DT member Tangii! Make sure you show her some love!

My card for today's challenge is very basic. I kept all of the shapes of the sketch and just enjoyed playing with some rich colors. This deep brown polka-dot paper is a double sided patterned paper by My Mind's Eye and available at most Michael's stores. I pulled the gold, and maroon shades from the paper for my cardstock. My sentiment is from the Believe Scripture set by Paper Makeup Stamps. The horizontal strip of white has been punched with my zig-zag border punch (martha Stewart).

I added a nice golden flower and then had some fun with my ribbons! This is a mix of different coordinating colors in sheer ribbons. Most of these are by CTMH except the brown w/white dots. That is actually just a spool of ribbon I found for $1 at Hobby Lobby. I added just two crystal gems and my card was complete. Nothing complicated this time around!

I hope you will go by the Paper Makeup Stamps blog so you can see what my fellow DT members came up with for this sketch, and then I hope you will play along too!

4 Words of Love:

Tina said...

Wow, look at all those details. So pretty.

Kim said...

Great minds think alike :) that's beautiful! Love that paper.

Lisa (lakind) said...

Great job with the sketch! That sentiment is wonderful! Thanks for purchasing the Weiman Wranglers! You are so sweet! Remember to enter Lauren's contest when you create something with the images! Thanks again!

Katie Cotton said...

fantastic job hun!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps