Sunday, June 07, 2009

PMS Summer Release Blog Hop and Party!!


Woohoo!!! Today is the day that many of you have been waiting for! The final day of the sneaks, which means it's {{FAIRY DAY}}!!! And not only is it PMS Fairy Sneak Day, but it's also the day of the PMS Summer 09 Release Party!!

And to celebrate all of this, we are having another PMS RELEASE PARTY BLOG HOP!!

If you have arrived at my blog from Dawn W's then you are in the right place!! If you have stumbled onto my blog from somewhere else, then you need to go back to the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog to get started...and to get the first letter of your code...yep, you get to collect code letters again! The Code will give you 10% the entire PMS website! Great news for those of you with a long list of wishes from the sneaks you've been peaking at!

Speaking of sneaks...let's get down to business with my adorable fairy! If you haven't seen her yet, then I'm very pleased to introduce you to Katie! With her powder puff and compact in hand, she's ready to beautify any of your cards! The sentiment is also part of this Summer Release and will be available for purchase separately...but doesn't it just match Katie perfectly??

I colored Katie with a combination of BICS (Lime Green, Oceanview Blue, Pink Flamingo), Copics (E00, R20) and then outlined her with a Prismacolor (Cool Grey 30%). I added her sparkle to her fairy wings with Stardust Stickles and jazzed up her powder puff with Waterfall Stickles. I went over her rockin' boots with my Pink and Black Spicca pens. I also treated her belt with the Black Spicca and a tiny adhesive pink gem.
Card Details
Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Image/Sentiment: "Katie" and Beautiful quote (PMS); Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance); Coloring Medium: BIC, Copic and Prismacolor Markers; Paper: CS-Pink, Brown and Green (Paper Studio), CS-White (GP) and PP-Brown w/dots (DCWV); Misc.: Pink and Black Spicca pens, pink adhesive gems, Stickles (listed above), hot pink and green grosgrain ribbon

If you are reading my post to find my code letter...your letter is D!
Now it's time to send you on to your next stop in the blog hop which is Jamie! You are going to LOVE what she has done with HER fairy! And when you are all done blog hopping, you need to get ready for the BIG PMS Release Party! The happening spot to be is in the PMS Forum starting at 4pm EST! Come for chatting and challenging and good old Prize winning!!

See you there!

18 Words of Love:

Tina said...

Super sweet!

Kim said...

Lisa, I love her! Your coloring looks great - I need to look into buying some of those other inexpensive markers that look great too!

Katie Cotton said...

great job!!!

Lisa (lakind) said...

She's perfect, right down to the jewel on her belt! Such great details! Great job with the peek!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Talk about polka dotted fun! way to go!

Christi said...

This is the sweetest!! I love it!!

Mandi said...

Love the card you created with the new Katie Fairy stamp. Very cute. The colors you chose are just perfect. Nice job. :)

Shaela said...

don't you just love this stamp?! I wish we could all become rubber fairies, lol!

TangiiCrain said...

Cute card Lisa!

Cheryl Walker said...

very very cute!!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Verda said...

Great job with the coloring and shading. She is a great stamp.

Verda said...

Great job with the coloring and shading. She is a great stamp.

Jackie said...

That's a really cute card Lisa and love how you colored her! tfs!!!

sanwanyak said...

cute card!!I love the colors

Lindsy said...

What a fabulous card! I just love the colors you used and the sparkles too :o)

Michelle said...

lisa! this is wonderful!awesome coloring and DP from you..as always..

Becky said...

Lisa this is just adorable, love the sparkles.

Jamie said...

Just adorable Lisa, I love it!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps