Wednesday, June 03, 2009

PMS Sneak Peaks: Dino-Mite!

Woohoo!! It's finally time to start the Paper Makeup Stamps June Release Sneak Peaks! This month Katie has asked the PMS Design Team to do sneak peaks a little differently: Instead of showing you all the stamps on one day, we are giving you sneak peaks of a different category each day between today and the official release day on Sunday, June 7th.

I know, I know! That means you have to wait longer to see all of them, but it lets us give you more focused sneak peaks!

Today is the day we share with you the new Dinosaurs that the fabulously talented Dustin Pike has created for Paper Makeup Stamps!

My cute little fella is Trike! I fell in love with his cute little face and had to have him! The sentiment is from the new Dino Essentials Set also being released this month. This set has dino themed sentiments as well as some other smaller stamps. Definitely a must for all Dino Stamp collectors!

You can't tell at all, but Trike is actually a Tilt Image. I have him mounted so that he rocks back and forth. I just thought he would be fun to do like that.

Card Details
Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Image/Sentiment: "Trike" and Dino Essentials (PMS); Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance); Coloring Medium: BIC and Embossing markers (the red); Paper: CS-Red and Yellow (Paper Studio), CS-White (GP), PP-yellow gingham from Back to Basics Pad (Paper Studio); Misc.: buttons, ribbon, white brads, adhesive, dimensionals

Trike and the other Dinos, as well as all the stamps shown in the PMS Sneak Peaks this week will go on sale starting June 7th!

And don't forget to visit the PMS Forum for the June Release Party which will start at 4pm on Sunday June 7th! We like to party hard, so be there to enter to win prizes and have fun with the challenges!

Now go check out some more of the Dino Sneak Peaks! You can find them over at Dawn K, Mindy, Kim, Tangii, Shaela, Katie, Lisa K, Jamie, Dawn B. and Christi's Blogs!

Happy Peakin'!


PS. While you are here at my blog, why don't you go ahead and enter to win my Blogoversary Celebration Blog Candy? If you like PMS stamps, you will LOVE what's in my Grand Prize!! Click HERE for more details!

7 Words of Love:

Tina said...

Holy cow, girl, this is super cute!

Karen said...

Gorjus card Lisa. He's a cutie and I really love the bright colours.

Love Karen xxx

Lisa (lakind) said...

I love the bright red dino! He's adorable! And the yellow just calms him down enough! Great card!

Toothy said...

Super cute, I love that he tilts.

Kim said...

Lisa, he is just a cutie - great job!

Heather said...

OH HOW ADORABLE!!!!!!! I LOVE this card and the sent, lol. IT made me giggle. I keep meaning to congratulate you on your bloggaversary ... I feel guilty joining in on my friends giveaways? I am not sure why ~ lol~ but Congratulations!!! I cant wait for many more bloggaversaries to come :)

Dawn Mercedes said...

ooh, I'm so glad I stopped at your blog...a tilt image!?! Wowee..I bet that is a blast in real life! cool beans!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps