Thursday, June 04, 2009

PMS Sneak Peak: Nature's Song

It's day two of the Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peaks! Today's category is actually just a brand new stamp set called "Nature's Song". I was soooooo excited when I saw this and knew that I had to own it. The set consists of 4 images and 5 sentiments! All the images are silhouettes which make for some fabulous cards! The card that I made uses three of the stamps from this set: the skinny tree, the medium bird, and the "Sheltering Tree" quote.

For the front of the card, I stamped the skinny tree three times, but two if the times I wiped the ink off the little bird on the top. I decided to use a color combo of lime green, black and white which really allows for silouhettes to pop. I added some black grosgrain ribbon and three tiny adhesive crystals to finish the front.
The inside of the card was done layering the cardstock I used on the front. I used my new corner punch on the lower right corner, then cut out the medium bird after stamping him in black ink on white cardstock. I made him "hover" using dimensionals. I used the "Sheltering Tree" quote from the set on the inside top of the card. I mounted it like the others using the cardstock colors. I added a tiny adhesive crystal to the eye of the bird for the finishing touch on this card.

I really like the card and am totally in love with this set and I haven't even used all the images/sentiments in it yet!

You definitely need to go visit Katie, Christi, Kim and Shaela's blogs to see some more sneak peaks of this set. I hope they use some of the other stamps in the set to show you how awesome it is!


PS. Have you entered to win my Blogoversary Celebration Blog Candy yet? If you like PMS stamps, you will LOVE what's in my Grand Prize!! Click HERE for more details!

2 Words of Love:

Dawn Mercedes said...

Love the one bird on one tree idea...fabulous!

Katie Cotton said...

very cute!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps