Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More then a Card: Day 3

I'm continuing in my week long quest for things that are MORE then cards. So far you've seen a Two-fold Gift Card Holder, an Envelope gift card holder and a Post-it Holder. Today I have a very simple money holder. This one is headed out to one of the young men in our church congregation who just graduated from High School. I used yet another one of Dawn Griffith's awesome video tutorials for this: Money Holder Card.

My card uses a bit different measurements, but that is only because things were bugging me! LOL! Can you see the design on the edge? If you click on the pic you should be able to. I used my newest punch: The Martha Stewart Zig-Zap Punch! I love it because not only does it punch, it embosses too! Super awesome!

Money Card Details
Size: 7 1/4" x 3"

Image: Diploma (Studio G $1 set); Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance); Paper: CS-Black and Red (Paper Studio), CS-White (GP), and PP-"Black & White Congrats" (Paper Studio); Misc.: ZigZag edge punch (MS), dimensionals, white gel pen (uniball), black Spicca pen

Now I'm off to search out some more projects, as well as adapt some current challenges to fit them!

Tootles!

2 Words of Love:

SMK said...

this looks great, Lisa! love the congrats paper and the lil diploma :) I'm sure the guys will love it!!

Stampin Mindy said...

Great job! Perfect for a young man. Have a great week.

Hugs, Mindy

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps