Monday, June 01, 2009

I {heart} my Mailbox!


Have you read my daily scripture verse today? It's up there at the top of my blog. I was just so touched when I checked my blog and saw what scripture was for today. That is one of my favorites and one of the ones which keeps me going during this trial we are experiencing...

I am just becoming overwhelmed by the love that keeps pouring into my mailbox from all my friends and family. The cards that my stamping friends are sending my way are so beautiful and the messages inside just touch my heart. Several of you are tucking in little treats in the form of stamped images, stickers, papers and so much more! It really truly does brighten up my day. Here are the handmade cards that I've received so far. Aren't they all just gorgeous? I appreciate every single one of them!

So far I'm recovering well. My body still gets tired pretty quickly if I'm on my feet for more then 15 minutes or so, but I know that will improve as my blood volume and iron levels go up. Emotionally I think I'm doing well. Some people might think that I'm not sad at all, but that's not true. I am saddened by my loss, but I'm just trying not to get overwhelmed by the feelings. So I keep a smile on my face during the day and allow myself to grieve at night when I'm talking to God. It is working for me right now. I'm sure as my hormones continue to adjust I will have little set-backs, but for now, I'm doing well.

I am using stamping as my therapy and I'm working on several things including my first card for the Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peaks which start on Wednesday June 3rd! Make sure you keep checking back because you don't want to miss the start of the sneak peaks!

I'm hoping to be able to post some cards today or tomorrow, but until then...

1 Words of Love:

Toothy said...

Wow, lots of pretty cards. I hope you like everything I sent you and are able to use it. I'm glad that you are feeling better.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps