Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hot Hot HOT!

WHEW! I've been outside for about 4 hours doing some landscaping with some flowers and shrubs we bought on Friday for our yard. And it's not a cool day. NO sir! 90+ degrees with 98% humidity! Whew! Sweaty work! But sooo satisfying. I had to spend part of the time keeping Dodge the Kitten from attacking every plant and dirt clod that moved. He thinks I just planted him a jungle! LOL! I'm very happy that I have a pool that is filling up and will be ready for me soon. I'm ready to float around for awhile in the cool cool water. Mmm, so refreshing! But until it's ready, I'm hibernating in the AC {heaven} I call my house! LOL!

So we got our schedule for the July 2009 Paper Makeup Stamps release--and it's going to start....July 2nd!!!! Wooohoo! That's this THURSDAY! It's going to be a huge release, so we are breaking it down into categories again...so every day of the sneak peaks will be a different one...and the last day of Sneak Peaks will be a blog hop like last time! I'm starting my sneak peak countdown so that you can stay on top of when the eye candy will start!

And thanks for the Blogoversary wishes! Yesterday was my "official" day, but I'm celebrating it on July 1st! Don't forget my Blogoversary Drawing will be on July 1st, so June 30th at 11:59pm EST is the deadline to get entered to win!

Have a fabulous rest of your weekend and a great week!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps