Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Katie!!


Yesterday we were celebrating Emily's (the creator of the fabulous Stamping Bella) birthday but today is Katie Cotton's special day! Katie is the owner of the fabulous stamping company Paper Makeup Stamps. She's one amazing woman juggling being a mommy of two (ones a baby!) and running a newly off the ground company. She deserves all the kudos she can get today. I wish this could have been one of her Beautiful Day Fairies wishing her a happy birthday, but Tinkerbell will have to do!

If you have time, please go by her blog and give her some love!

And guess what? Only a little while longer until the next Paper Makeup Stamps release! Ha! I bet you thought that since the last one was called the Summer Release you weren't going to get anything for July. WRONG! And boy, wait until you see what our fabulous Katie has comin' your way! Can I just warn you now that you are going to {flip out} at every single one?? I've seen every release since the very beginning, but I can honestly say that this one is MY FAVORITE!!! Once I know the official day of the release, I'll start my countdown clock for you...but it won't be long now!

*This is my first post for today, so make sure you read my other one with my super duper cute Bellarific Friday card*

1 Words of Love:

Katie Cotton said...

you are wonderful! Thank you!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps